Boko Haram did not attack my convoy, soldiers did – Gov. Zulum

Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has said the attack on his convoy was carried out by soldiers and not Boko Haram insurgents. Recall that Zulum’s convoy was attacked last Wednesday in Baga, while on his way to visit internally displaced persons (IDP) camps in Kukawa Local Government Area of the state. The attack was initially […]

Continue Reading

TRAGEDY! Seven killed in crash involving Obaseki’s convoy

Not less than seven persons, including two children, were killed on Saturday in a fatal car accident involving the advance team convoy of Godwin Obaseki, Governor of Edo State. The accident was said to have occurred after a Toyota Hilux van on the Governor’s advance team had a head-on collision with a passenger Audi car […]

Continue Reading

Herdsmen Attack on Convoy: Two of four missing policemen found

The Benue State Command of the Nigerian Police Force has said two of four policemen declared missing after cattle herders attacked their patrol van had been found. Moses Yamu, spokesman of the command, reportedly confirmed the development. Yamu said the officers were in “sound” state. “Two of the men have rejoined their colleagues while the […]

Continue Reading