Dufil Prima Foods Plc, one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in Nigeria is in need of 6 – Sigma Facilitators to champion their campaigns on Process and System continual improvement /Implementations in their graduate trainee scheme. Successful candidates will be trained by the Company on: Lean 6-Sigma Yellow, Green and Black belts certifications.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs
- BSc/Btech/BEng First Class or HND Distinction in either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Statistics, Instrumentations, Physics Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Food Technology and Food Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dufil Group career website on dragnetscreening.ng to apply
Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
DUFIL PRIMA FOODS PLC was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation. The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers.