UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
ABOUT THE TECHNICAL TRAINEE SCHEME
The scheme which is a 12-month intensive training program, affords the trainee a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure and hands on technical training in Mechanical, Electrical and Automation engineering
- Career Counseling
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology
- Should not be more than 25 years by 31st December 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to UAC career website on www.uacnplc.com to apply