INEC registers “All Blending Party”, 20 other new political parties (FULL LIST)
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has registered 21 new political parties, thereby, bringing the total number of parties in the country to 67.
Two weeks ago, Mahmood Yakubu, chairman of the commission, announced that there were several applications from political groups for registration.
In a statement on Thursday, May Agbamuche-Mbu, an INEC national commissioner, said the parties were registered after they fulfilled the requirements provided by the constitution.
Below are the new parties:
- All Blending Party, ABP
- All Grassroots Alliance, AGA
- Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN
- Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party, ANRP
- Coalition for Change, C4C.
- Freedom and Justice Party, FJP.
- Grassroots Development Party of Nigeria, GDPN.
- Justice Must Prevail Party, JMPP.
- Legacy Party of Nigeria, LPN.
- Mass Action Joint Alliance, MAJA.
- Modern Democratic Party, MDP.
- National Interest Party, NIP.
- National Rescue Mission, NRM.
- New Progressive Movement, NPM.
- Nigeria Democratic Congress Party, NDCP.
- People Alliance for National Development and Liberty, PANDEL.
- People’s Trust, PT.
- Providence People’s Congress, PPC.
- Re-Build Nigeria Party, RBNP.
- Restoration Party of Nigeria, RP.
- Sustainable National Party, SNP.