Leicester City ended League One Fleetwood Town’s FA Cup dreams with Kelechi Iheanacho scoring twice for the Foxes at the King Power Stadium.

The game was also notable as Iheanacho’s second goal was the first to be given by VAR in English football.

Meanwhile, West Ham United had a huge scare in the FA Cup third round as they needed extra-time to beat League One Shrewsbury Town at the London Stadium on Tuesday.

Here’s a look at all Tuesday’s FA Cup third-round replay results.

Tuesday’s Results

Leicester City 2-0 Fleetwood Town

Mansfield 1-4 Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Carlisle United

West Ham United 1-0 Shrewsbury (aet)

Reading 3-0 Stevenage

West Ham boss David Moyes made plenty of changes to his team for the visit of Shrewsbury, but there was still plenty of experience with Joe Hart, Manuel Lanzini and Andre Ayew all starting.

Moyes sent on Marko Arnautovic and Mark Moble in search of a winner but could not find a breakthrough as Shrewsbury forced extra-time.

With penalties looming, West Ham finally made the breakthrough as Reece Burke fired home his first-ever Hammers goal with a sweet strike that went in off the crossbar.

It’s still a fairly embarrassing result for West Ham, but nonetheless they are safely through to the fourth round where they will face either Bournemouth or Wigan Athletic, who replay on Wednesday.

Leicester found it tough going against League One Fleetwood despite naming a lineup featuring Riyad Mahrez, Iheanacho, Adrien Silva and Islam Slimani.

Yet the Foxes struggled to create any clear-cut chances initially with the visitors forcing goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic into a couple of good saves.

The hosts finally broke the deadlock just before half-time as Slimani sent a ball over the top for Iheanacho, and he took a touch before racing through on goal and finishing clinically.

Iheanacho then had a goal chalked off in the second half, after the ball had gone out of play in the buildup, before grabbing his second to make the tie safe.

The striker was slipped in by Mahrez and finished calmly, and although it was originally given as offside, the goal was eventually given after referee Jon Moss consulted with the VAR.

Leicester will now head to League One Peterborough United in the fourth round.