Below is a list of available NGO jobs. Review and Apply.
- Head of Mission at Cooperazione Internazionale, Abuja
- Advanced degree in International Education, International Development, Health, and Nutrition or a related field or equivalent work.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the humanitarian field and in a similar position, with a track record of success and results achieved;
- Previous experience with an international humanitarian NGO is an advantage;
- Desirable experience of working on EU/ECHO, USAID/OFDA and UN projects;
- Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring, and management.
- Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills
Application Deadline – August 31, 2018
2. Non-technical Survey and Community Liaison Manager, at the Danish Refugee Council, Maiduguri
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience on NTS & MRE within the Humanitarian Mine Action sector.
- Proven understanding of IMAS and Land Release Process.
- BA degree in a relevant discipline from an internationally recognized university or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent writing skills.
Application Deadline – August 10, 2018
3. Area Programme Manager at the Danish Refugee Council, Adamawa
Degree in Sociology, international development, economics or management from a reputable or recognized University.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in Managing program in humanitarian context and experience in complex emergencies and high-security environments
· Experience of access management in a high-security context demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders in a professional and adaptive manner, including security actors and local authorities.
· Working experiences with at least 3 of the 4 sectors to be covered by the position (Food Security, M&E, Livelihood, and Protection).
· Master degree in social sciences or in any of the technical sectors to be covered by this position (internal development, Food Security, WASH, Shelter & NFIs, and Protection).
Application Deadline – August 14, 2018
4. Associate Humanitarian Affairs Officer at the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, Abuja
Knowledge of English and French
An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or a related field is required.
A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
A first-level university degree and no experience will be accepted for candidates who have passed the Young Professionals Programme Examination/United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the General Service to Professional Examination (G to P).
Application Deadline – August 9, 2018
5. Small Business Management Training Consultant at the Danish Refugee Council, Borno, and Adamawa
- An Advanced Degree in Development Studies, Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Social Sciences or equivalent experience in the field of commerce.
- At least five 5 years of progressive field experience in small entrepreneurship development.
- Experience in monitoring, quality control and institutional capacity building efforts and development projects, preferably in post-conflict countries
- A demonstrated understanding and analytical capacity in the identification of issues relating to indicators of performance in projects.
- Knowledge of ILO/CARE certified small business management training is an asset
- Experience in overseas deployment in an insecure and volatile environment.
- Familiar with current and past socio-economic-political and cultural dynamics of North East Nigeria.
- Good proficiency, in oral and written English, is a must.
- Proficiency in using computer applications, including software such as PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent facilitation skills.
Application Deadline – August 24, 2018
How to Apply
SEND A MAIL TO REQUIRE FOR THE FULL TOR AND ITS ANNEXES TO:
Any question should be addressed to the same email (Do not send your application to this e-mail otherwise you will be disqualified)
All applicants must submit:
· Detail proposal about how you will undertake the assignment, detailing the methodology and other processes (no longer than ten pages) in English
· CVs of the applicant(s) and qualifications/background to undertake the evaluation
· Sample of previous Training of Trainers reports, including methodology and recommendation sections
· Fees / Costs of consultant filled in the request for quotation template attached
· Proposed timeline
· Proof of registration as a Consultancy Company.
· The supplier profile and registration filled in and stamped (attached)